Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fresh Start!

I have a tendency to start journaling or blogging and then forget to write, and then the journal or blog dies a slow, painful death. After a while, I want to start blogging again, but it's hard to pick up an old blog so many months (or years) later - I feel compelled to fill my readers (even if that means just me) in on everything that's happened, which is quite a large task, so that first entry gets put off, and I never actually start blogging again.

So, here I am. Brand new blog, brand new journal, whatever we shall call it. I feel like it's a good time for it - heading in to the summer before senior year, having said goodbye to dear friends, and generally feeling like I'm about to embark on a big adventure (namely, life). Let's hope it continues feeling like a big adventure!

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much it made me smile when I saw my name under the I love section. I love you too sarah, you're so wonderful. I'm going to try really hard to keep up on this blog as you post, but it's going to be more difficult since xanga isn't telling me when you update.
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete