Friday, May 8, 2009

Safely Home

After many misadventures concerning my apparent car jinx, I made it safely home, in my car, in one piece! For a few days, whether or not that would happen was questionable [my car broke down in Corydon IN two weekends ago, they cleaned the battery and I picked it up Tuesday, only to have it break down in the middle of the Lloyd Expressway when I tried to leave Evansville again. CarX fixed it for real, and it runs wonderfully now. It should also be noted that while this was going on, Phyl had trouble with his car battery, my mom got a flat tire on her way to pick me up, and Sunny, Bree and I witnessed two car accidents in as many days].

Now that I am home, I am trying my very hardest to find a summer daycare job - I know there is one out there somewhere! I picked up applications for two different places yesterday, and I have high hopes, because one specifically said they were possibly looking to hire summer help - that's me! The applications are mostly filled out, just waiting to hear back from references, so those will be turned in today or Monday. And then interviews next week? I can hope. In the meantime, I'll be starting back at Kroger the week after next. Oh, Kroger.

No comments:

Post a Comment