Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Days 34-39

Yikes! Clearly March was a bad month for keeping my camera charged and being stressed. Lets quickly update the few March photos I have to share:
March 2: Playing Talisman with Phyl (I'm winning, that's why he's concentrating so hard).
March 4: The beginning of my lovely's graham cracker episode (*sigh*).
March 5: Evening snow.
March 8: Some of my lovelies excitedly changing into slippers for pajama day (faces blurred for those without signed photo releases!).
  
March 11: An organized spare room!
  
March 12: Playing bananagrams with Rachel on spring break!
 

 
 



2 comments:

  1. Great pix. I want to learn more about the graham cracker incident.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. remind me at school and I'll tell you. Sandy has more pictures of the chaos that ensued, I'm sure you can guess who. I may have already told you about it, actually.

      Delete