Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 47


A month ago I took 2 personal days to go back to Goshen for the weekend and sing at their high school concert - it was the first time we'd done an alumni event like that. It was also the very first time I'd been able to even go to a concert since I graduated practically, so I was excited. It was a lot of fun, and we had over a dozen alums there. I knew it was going to be a fun time, but it was even better than I expected. It was such a nice feeling to be on stage again and singing with all those familiar faces. Afterward a bunch of us went to IHOP just like old times. Summer brought her darling baby with her to dinner (so did Caroline), so it was fun to meet their cute kids. Garth is having a staring contest with Summer's baby above.

No comments:

Post a Comment