Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 1

So I'm trying the project 365 again this year. Not off to the best start, as it's already January 3, but better than last year when I didn't decide to start until February. Besides, I've already decided I'm not aiming for perfection, just trying to get a picture a day as many days as I can.


With that said, I really like today's picture - came to school for the first time since break started with an unexpected snow day. The sun was setting as I pulled up and lighting up our beautiful school perfectly. I managed to carry out almost all of my public library books (still missing ten) and return them today. Only took four very full trips to the car!

3 comments:

  1. Heh, that's what Phyl thought too. No, that's tomorrow's task. Today I took the nearly 200 public library books from my classroom to the car and returned them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for our public library! And Hooray for great teachers like YOU!

    ReplyDelete