Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 19-21


I'm back again! I was feeling some stress this week and realized much of it could be traced back to my crazily cluttered desk (seen above, on Wednesday) so I spent some time after school clearing it off. I feel really lucky to have a built in desk and a teacher desk, but it means twice the clutter when I let it get to this point. Bonus picture below shows the clean desks.

Aaah, much better.


 Thursday it was snowing off and on all day, but nothing was really sticking to the ground. I stayed after school for a baby shower for another teacher (lots of fun) and then for a little bit to prep my classroom, and sometime during those 2-3 hours when I wasn't paying attention the snow decided it was serious, so I was very surprised to find the parking lot (and all three roads I use to go home) completely covered in snow. Luckily my drive home is short and straight, so I made it home just fine. And we had a 2 hour delay the next morning (for wind chill, not snow, but still, yay sleep).


Today I did another scrapbook page from our honeymoon cruise. Can you tell I opened the circle cutter I got for Christmas today? Haha. I really like how it turned out though. If I keep doing a page or two every weekend or so I should be able to finish the cruise photos this month. I might go back to Christmas photos after that. I also really need to do Harlaxton photos, I have a whole box of those photos that I haven't touched in ages...

1 comment:

  1. Great fotos. I've never been on a cruise. But I have cleaned my desk. Not recently, but in the past.

    ReplyDelete