Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 22 - Day 24

Not doing so well with taking pictures - I'll blame it on the fact that my camera battery was very close to dead for most of this week. Phyl and I made a long overdue trip to the laundromat on Sunday. The fact that our timing coincided with the SuperBowl made for a very quiet laundry session, which was nice. And now I have clean socks again, which is always nice. We spent the time playing Blokus and playing with the shiny new ipod, which we won in a sweepstakes we entered for a free cruise quite a while ago (I convinced Phyl to keep it, he wanted to sell it, but I think its a fun shiny toy).
There was a pretty snowfall on Monday, although my camera was unable to capture the falling part. Here's the view of our snowy school playground from my classroom. There's been a lot going on at school this week, but then, there usually is!
No pictures from the rest of the week, which we'll blame on the previously mentioned low camera battery and busy school week. Today I meant to go in to the school while Phyl was at work, which I did not do, but I did clean the kitchen and tidy up the living room, so still productive! Look at our shiny clean table - oooh, aaah. 


1 comment: